Ease and flexibility
Empower business people throughout your organization to update and manage your website. With OneWeb there is no technical expertise needed to create new pages, edit content, optimize content for search engines or even create forms. It's easy to use so employees are able to ramp-up and start editing and publishing content in real time – no waiting on other departments and your total cost of ownership goes way down. And because OneWeb CMS is browser-based, you can update your website from anywhere.
Experience true in-context editing
With OneWeb CMS, your website IS the software interface. That means you can see content as it will appear on your site, while you are editing it - before it is published live.
- Powerful WYSIWYG (What You See Is What YouGet) editor with integrated spellchecker
- Template-based page creation and design standards (styles, fonts, layout, colours) maintains consistent design as your website grows
- Auto-generated navigation with easily modifiable site hierarchy - move pages from one section to another or change their order
- Version control so you can rollback to earlier versions or undo mistakes
See your whole site structure on one page
Treeview provides an expandable view of all pages of your site.
- Displays page attributes, including: workflow, visibility, and modified date
- Search and filter pages by keyword and attribute
- Click to manage any page
Manage your media library
Media Manager is a fully featured file management tool to upload and store website media including images, documents, PDFs, flash files and video
- Preview media directly in window
- Search all media files
- Automatically tags mediafor Google Analytics
- Uploads multiple files in a queue
- Integrated editor to embed media on pages
“OneWeb is efficient and
easy to use”
— Greater Halifax Partnership