Content Managed Applications
Reduce administrative effort and engage your customers by adding these interactive tools to your website:
Event Calendar Manager
Provide your visitors with an interactive, searchable events calendar.
- Improve attendance rates by cross-promoting events throughout your site
- Past events are automatically removed so listings are never out of date
- Search events based on summary, details, location and title
- Filter based on date and category
The extranet is a secure, password-protected area to share information with select groups such as customers, suppliers, members, or Board of Directors for example.
- Create and manage any number of groups and subgroups and their members
- Create sections and pages just as you would with OneWeb CMS and designate them as "protected”
- Assign the groups (and therefore members) that are able to access them
- Protect documents with a built-in Document Management System separate from the OneWeb CMS media manager
Provide visitors with a chronological and easy way to browse news items.
- Reduce maintenance and manual input - enter content once and it updates 3 areas of your website
- Increase readership: syndicate page listings content with your own RSS feed
Quick Polls Builder
Get to know your website visitors and keep them engaged.
- Conduct behavioural surveys to gain valuable market insights
- Gauge visitor opinion on hot topics in your organization or industry
- Engage and have fun with trivia questions
Job Application Manager
Attract more job applicants by making it easier to apply for employment with your organization.
- Increased number of applicants compared to email application process
- Save time by collecting applications in a consistent format
- Manage job descriptions and applications in a central web-based location