Extend Your content's lifetime value
Content work doesn’t end when your site is published. In fact, content must continually evolve to keep pace with the expectations of your target audience. An ISL content strategy creates a customized plan for the ongoing curation and governance of digital content within your organization, including:
- auditing the current state of content
- develop a curation plan for creation, selection, maintenance, and archival
- creating an editorial calendar
- defining content roles and responsibilities
You have to write differently People read differently online. If the product and service descriptions on your website are the same as they are in print, chances are it is costing you business. Good content must not only attract, but also persuade your target audience throughout their visit.
ISL’s web content services include:
- optimizing the keywords your audience cares about
- writing content for desktop, mobile and social media
- workshops to teach you how to write for the web
Don't let content be an after-thought. Get in touch.